General Weekly/Daily Schedule
- Friday: Evening meeting to explain the program to pastors and to motivate them.
- Sabbath: Preaching during the morning and visitation or some special program in the afternoon. Evening free.
During the Week (Tuesday to Friday)
- Mornings (except Monday):
- Prayer walk early in the morning (1 hour).
- Time for communion with God. It should be included in the written daily schedule (1 hour).
- Testimonies about previous day’s program.
- Visitation reports (each pastor should report last visitation).
- Quick revision of the evening sermon.
- Seminars (three seminars each day).
- Lunch: Prepare good quality vegetarian meal.
- Afternoon (except Monday): Visitation according to schedule prepared by the churches.
- Dinner: Provided for each pastor by their participating church, according to schedule. Exceptions – First Friday and two Sabbaths
- Evenings (except Sabbaths): Church service.
- Friday: Sunset worship may be conducted with families at the church to revive Sabbath keeping. It may be followed by a Holy Supper Service or a meal of fruits.
- Renewal of Vows
- There may be some stewardship seminar or Closure Stewardship Congress that includes all participating churches.
Suggestive Evening Church Program
- Call for revival and reformation according to suggested key areas (See file “Holy Convocation daily call”)
- Special music
- Closing prayer
Some Subjects to Be Presented to Pastors During the Morning Programs
- Holy Spirit and new a heart
- Promise (offerings)
- How to visit
- How to preach about stewardship